Organic, Grassfed Lamb
Ready mid August for pick up from the farm or delivery to locals within 50km of Rutherglen
- Boxed, whole and half Lamb from our agroecological farm
- Merino cross Hampshire Down breed with great marbling, size of cuts and flavour
- Variety of cuts, processed by Wolki Farm Butchers in Albury (we can send you a cut preference sheet)
- All pieces are vacuum packed
- 25kg average carcass weight, resulting in approximately 20kg box depending on cuts which almost fits in a 20L esky.
When you buy a whole lamb, you’re valuing the entire animal and acknowledging the care and energy that went into stewarding that animal. Plus it’s so nice to have a stocked freezer leading up to the festive season!
Our sheep are pasture fed and managed under low stress conditions. This makes for beautiful tender meat, cut superbly by @wolkifarm butchers.
As an approximate example of what comes in a whole lamb box (subject to change slightly depending on the lamb) there will be:
- Two leg roasts
- Two forequarter roasts. If you choose chops for the forequarter you’ll get about 12 bbq chops per forequarter. If you get the legs minced it works out to be a round 4kg of mince.
- 16 lamb cutlets
- 12 loin chops
- 2 lamb shanks
- 4 chump chops
- 4 neck chops
- Trim made into about 20 sausages
- Dog/broth bones
Any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a bell on 0409645809.
- Postage available Australia wide. $15 shipping for Vic, NSW and ACT customers (up to 22kg).
- Pick up available from Alphington Community Food Hub.
- Pick up available from our farm in Rutherglen.
Orders can be picked up from our farm in Rutherglen or shipped weekly through Australia Post.